The Pretty Little Secret Blog
My secret little bubble.

Pages

Our River Adventure

Monday, August 24, 2015

Happy Monday! 

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend. 
Saturday we spent the day running errands, which was pretty unexciting until we passed a new thrift store. Obviously we had to check out! 
I found these two beautiful vintage vases for a whopping $1.99 a piece...boy do I love a good thrift store! The textures are fantastic, and I really like the scalloped edges. I haven't decided how I'm going to use them yet, but I am sure I will figure out something!  

 

The day ended with an adventure to the river with the pups. We had such a lovely time exploring, splashing, and getting muddy. The combination of the gorgeous weather and the beautiful scenery made me really miss camping. 




I love my little family with my whole heart.

How was your weekend?

XOXO, 
Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment